SOLVED

Re: Missing Files in Design Studio 'New Experience'

Go to solution
akhandoker_tm
Level 2

Missing Files in Design Studio 'New Experience'

Hi all. It seems some files disappear in the 'New Experience' for Design Studio. I'm not seeing any trends for which ones are visible and which ones are hidden but, switching back to the 'old' experience shows the remaining images.

How it was discovered:

In searching for a keyword in an images folder, I was displayed with a significantly shorter list of items when I knew a certain file should have been included. Switching to the 'old' experience returns a longer list that includes the expected result for the same keyword.

Is there a reason for this? If so, no worries. I'm assuming there may be a process of auto-archiving, invalid-hiding and/or duplicate-removing actions that reduced the file results. If this is the case, how can I restore these files and rectify the removal-reason? Please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
roadshowhannah
Level 3

We had the same issue last week when uploading images through 'New Experience', and then unable to locate them when attempting to add to landing pages. This seems to have now corrected itself - perhaps it was short term glitch with the new update.

Hopefully it's now working for you also.

Hannah

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dave_Roberts
Level 10

I've also noticed that the new search bar is far less capable than the previous version and had to find new ways to filter things out via search as a result. 

If you explore thru the Images/Files folder are those files still showing up in the new experience, just not via the search bar or are they missing entirely?

roadshowhannah
Level 3

We had the same issue last week when uploading images through 'New Experience', and then unable to locate them when attempting to add to landing pages. This seems to have now corrected itself - perhaps it was short term glitch with the new update.

Hopefully it's now working for you also.

Hannah
Frank_Portell
Level 1

With the new experience, I consistently see that Marketo cannot locate files where searching for one word in a filename.  The legacy experience seems to work fine to locate all files with that keyword in the filename.  Am I missing something or are others seeing this search issue as well?

Frank Portell