SOLVED

Re: Migrating program with email asset

Go to solution
ishi1234
Level 2

Migrating program with email asset

Hi, 

I am trying to import program with email assets from sandbox to production. I imported the program but it didnt import email . Can someone help me know how we can import assets as well with program. This is happnening only when i check email on mobile. desktop works good. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShannonKPerkuto
Level 3

Hi @ishi1234 
You should have received an email message that potentially has information about why the import failed. Common reasons:

• The email cannot contain snippets
  • The destination instance must have the same fields and tokens present that are used in the imported program

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ShannonKPerkuto
Level 3

Hi @ishi1234 
You should have received an email message that potentially has information about why the import failed. Common reasons:

• The email cannot contain snippets
  • The destination instance must have the same fields and tokens present that are used in the imported program
ishi1234
Level 2

ok and what about forms? i imported a program which has a form with no custom fields. It was also not imported. 

ShannonKPerkuto
Level 3

Once the import reaches a barrier, it stops. Was there something else causing the failure that needs to be fixed to enable a successful import?

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

The email likely has had conflicting rules and missing prerequisites while importing. Did you import the template first or select the Copy missing template in the destination when importing? You should check out this Experience League article on importing a program in Marketo: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/core-marketo-concepts/programs/wo...

Also, a snapshot of the error/configuration of the import wizard you used while importing the program would be helpful to troubleshoot if you have those.