SOLVED

Re: Metrics around new engagement streams

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Metrics around new engagement streams

Hello,

For my nurture program I have created the Engagement Stream Performance report, and I know I can also use the dashboard (although mine still has "--" as engagement score... not sure how long it has to run to start calculating this?).

But does anyone pull any other reports around the streams, etc? Just looking for ideas or examples or what you're doing for this!!

Thanks.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Engagement score takes 72 hours to calculate after the cast is run.  Be sure to check the next morning once you have crossed this number of hours.  

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Engagement score takes 72 hours to calculate after the cast is run.  Be sure to check the next morning once you have crossed this number of hours.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just look at the dashboards, and get the reports from the content programs that were used by the engagement programs. However I also have an email performance report in the engagement program. This will show you all the email statistics, but limted to the engagement program only.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think my question fits in here:

Is there a way to add landing page reporting aka conversion to an email metrics report? Or to narrow down landing page reporting/conversing for an Engagement Program?

Thanks,
Michael
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use the progression statusses for measuring conversion (=success). e.g. form fill. I do this by using custom tags (set in admin).
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm, I guess I don't understand. I have a success status defined in my program, but how could I add that to my Engagement Stream Performance report?
Ryan_O_Shea
Level 2

I'm having the same trouble Michael.  I'd like to be able to compare Stream A vs. Stream B, in terms of which stream delivered more leads to the my defined Success metric.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a trigger in the Engagement Program, that triggers when one of the used programs reaches success. You could also create a trigger with "clicked email" and list all the emails in the streams, as trigger for engagement success.
Ryan_O_Shea
Level 2

I do have have Progression status set up to trigger on success (in our case, being sent to sales).  However, if I have 10+ streams in an Engagement Program, how can I pull a single report that shows each stream and how many leads reached success?  
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have created a custom field called "Engagement Program Name". I push the name there when a lead enters the program. You could create a field called "Engagement Stream". And populate that as well when a lead enters a stream with the stream name.

You could now create a leads report in the Engagement Program and group by Engagement Stream. If you also create a smartlist in lead database with all that reached engagement success, you can add that as custom column.

The result would be:

Leads            Success
Stream 1           20                        8
Stream 2           15                        5
Stream 3           45                       12

Total                   80                        25