SOLVED

Measuring Sales Adoption

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Measuring Sales Adoption

We recently launched Marketo to our Sales team, and our Leadership has made engagement a top priority for 2015.  Is there a way that the Marketing team can measure adoption amongst the Sales team?  We have approximately 140 Sales team members using the system, and we would love to be able to measure usage by team member.  Is there a way to do that? Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Measuring Sales Adoption

Are you referring to Marketo Sales Insight? 

You can use the new Sales Insight Performance report grouped by sales rep to see what reps are sending what Marketo emails using MSI. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you referring to Marketo Sales Insight? 

You can use the new Sales Insight Performance report grouped by sales rep to see what reps are sending what Marketo emails using MSI. 
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Also see if SFDC can check which modules they are using.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Justin, that's awesome, I didn't know that was an available report now!

I don't want to get greedy here, but is there any way to take this report and drill down onto who the recipients were, for each sales rep's email activity?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Nate, unfortunately no. 

But you could create a smart list with the "Was Sent Sales Email" filter, and then use the "Sent By" constraint to select an individual sales rep and see the list of recipients. 

That is a pain and it would be way better to have drill-down in the report. Maybe post as an idea!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah that's a bummer because the sales reps who don't have a Marketo login are the ones who would like to see that intel.  And...still can't subscribe to smart lists so that would mean I'd have to export that data manually for them...which isn't going to fly ;D

So...we either need subscribe to smart list to finally happen or analytics reports drill down =P
Anonymous
Not applicable

Or ideally both! 🙂