SOLVED

Re: MCE questions help

Go to solution
Maha89
Level 2

MCE questions help

Hello, Can someone please help answer these questions? Thank you

Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 10.27.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-19 at 10.24.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 10.25.29 PM.png

Here to learn
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

@Maha89, Congratulations on passing the exam!!

Also, I think @Edward_Rumsey is correct. Jose would have filled out the non-progressive profiling fields and the first progpro field during the first time form submission (i.e., "Phone Number" field). And during the second time, he should see the non-progpro form fields and the next progpro field set in the form after the "Phone Number" field, i.e., the "Company Name" field. So, the form fields he should see during the 2nd time visit are - "First Name", "Last Name", "Email Address", and "Company Name", i.e., Option A. Please note that the Max. number of blank fields setting of the progpro is set to 1.

Apologies if I'm missing out on anything here.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Edward_Rumsey
Level 3

Hi,

I saw you asked some previous questions about the MCE exam, and although it can feel helpful to know the exact answers to exact questions, I think it's more helpful to read around the topic, just in case a similar but different question is asked instead.

The exact answers are B, A, C, however, I've outlined some great resources on the topics involved which contain the answer to your questions 🙂 Hope it helps!

Question 3: https://www.marketingrockstarguides.com/archiving-assets-in-marketo-1197/

Question 5: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/demand-generation/forms/form-acti...

Question 6: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/core-marketo-concepts/smart-lists...

Good luck with your exam!

Best,
Edward Rumsey
Maha89
Level 2

Hello Edward, 

Thank you for your response. I read around the topics and I already had answers for these questions, I just wanted to double-check. Also for Question 5, the answer is B, because Jose filled out the page just once before and if we look at the PP set up and the order of the fields Phone number is the field that he will need to fill out next in his second submission of the form
I also passed my exam on Monday so I'm good 

Thanks for your help

Here to learn
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

@Maha89, Congratulations on passing the exam!!

Also, I think @Edward_Rumsey is correct. Jose would have filled out the non-progressive profiling fields and the first progpro field during the first time form submission (i.e., "Phone Number" field). And during the second time, he should see the non-progpro form fields and the next progpro field set in the form after the "Phone Number" field, i.e., the "Company Name" field. So, the form fields he should see during the 2nd time visit are - "First Name", "Last Name", "Email Address", and "Company Name", i.e., Option A. Please note that the Max. number of blank fields setting of the progpro is set to 1.

Apologies if I'm missing out on anything here.

Thank you!

Maha89
Level 2

Yes true! I forgot that you get to see the first field of the Prog Pro the first time filling up the form, so he would fill up the Phone Number in the first form submission. 

Thanks for your input both

Here to learn