SOLVED

Re: Maximum amount of programs reached

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maximum amount of programs reached

Quick question - received the warning message of "The maximum limit of allowed programs for this subscription has reached" when I tried to create a new program today. How do I move forward with creating more space? I tried archiving a campaign to see if that would clear up space but that didn't work. Do I have to start deleting campaigns, and if so, how do I save that data?

Thanks,

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

I'm not aware of a limit for regular programs.  There is a limit of 100/subscription for engagement programs though, which you can solve by deactivating old ones.  If it's regular programs where this message was seen, then I would contact support with the details.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Chris,

What version of Marketo are you using ? Do you have an estimate of the number of programs ?

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Gregoire - unfortunately, I'm not privy to that kind of information.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Chris,

In Marketo, top menu -> Help -> Subscription Info

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

All it says is Marketo Enterprise Customer.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Chris,

This is the highest version level available. Meaning your number of programs must be huge, unless there is an issue somewhere.

I do not know what is the limit here. Probably Kenny Elkington​ would know more.

In order to save space, have you tried to archive programs and not campaigns ?

-Greg

Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

I'm not aware of a limit for regular programs.  There is a limit of 100/subscription for engagement programs though, which you can solve by deactivating old ones.  If it's regular programs where this message was seen, then I would contact support with the details.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi again,

I would also contact my sales rep. I would not be surprised that yo can extend the number of programs for a fee.

Nevertheless, archiving would also make sense to reduce the number of working elements, making users' life easier and may be also enhancing performance.

Remember you can archive whole folders at once. This may be useful if program are stored in yearly folders.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, that's what I figured. I will reach out to our Marketo Administrator. Thanks for the help!

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You can get a count by running a Prog Perf Report with no restrictions. It may take a long time.

I have never heard of a Program Limit. Are you sure this wasn't an Engagement Program? There was a limit on those and could be still.