Marketo User Adoption Dashboard

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo User Adoption Dashboard

Hi all,

How do Marketo admins measure the user adoption of their instance? I'd love to see what people do to measure and visualize for stakeholder reporting.

For example, when I was a Salesforce.com admin, we used the adoption dashboard extensively when we onboarded as a company. Salesforce Adoption Dashboards - Salesforce Labs - AppExchange

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Marketo User Adoption Dashboard

I did this based on # trained, assessed at a level like Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Admin; and Last Login Date.

Depends what you are trying to do though.

At once firm I showed that 73% (or something) were at least at Intermediate, X Certified, etc.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice. Thanks Josh Hill​. I like the idea of include % trained, even though that would be a manual calculation I assume.

I want to show % Users by Roll that have logged in per month

Also want to show # of Programs and Assets created over time per Workspace as a means of demonstrating the extent to which different groups are using the system.

Jessica_Kao3
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

If you have a large organization, you can require people who create programs to add a tag with marketing manager or marketing user. then run a report and see number of programs  and group by that tag.  Its' not exact but a definite surrogate. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Would this be adding a generic tag called "Mktg Mgr" or tag with their name to build a leaderboard of Programs Created by User? I feel like the latter would make for a dramatic gamification but might be a bit overbearing.