Marketo UI Slower to React

Jeff_Smith3
Level 7

Marketo UI Slower to React

I'm trying to get a feel if this is a general issue or just me...

Over the last little while (weeks/months), I've noticed that the platform is slower to react to clicks. For example, when I click on a smart campaign, I have to wait a second or two before I'm able to click on the Smart List or Flow tab. If I go too fast, it will just reload the summary view. This is a relatively recent quirk that I've noticed.

And heaven forbid I make the mistake of clicking away from a smart campaign before the auto-save has finished. That leaves the "saving smart campaign" message up indefinitely, which makes me have to refresh the page (annoying because that collapses all my folders and resets my sidebar width to the default).

When cloning a program or campaign, I used to be able to quickly highlight the name, click on the highlighted portion, and quickly drag it down with my mouse into the new program/campaign name space. It was a really fast, easy shortcut, and when on a cloning spree, this was a time saver. The reaction here has slowed, too, so that now I have to wait and be very particular about my timing, thus removing the advantage with this.

There are lots of little delays like this here and there that seem to have crept in over the last little while. This may sound nitpicky, but the aggregate of everything seeming to be a little slower and a little more...I don't know...quirky...temperamental, is concerning. Is anyone else noticing this trend? 

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Marketo UI Slower to React

Agreed, I am also noticing Marketo getting slowed down w clicks and overall responses than before.

Over the last little while (weeks/months), I've noticed that the platform is slower to react to clicks. For example, when I click on a smart campaign, I have to wait a second or two before I'm able to click on the Smart List or Flow tab. If I go too fast, it will just reload the summary view. This is a relatively recent quirk that I've noticed.

I've been also noticing this lately, almost every time I get navigated back to Summary page after clicking any other tabs almost too quickly - I feel this has happened after Jan updates (not 100% sure though).

And heaven forbid I make the mistake of clicking away from a smart campaign before the auto-save has finished. That leaves the "saving smart campaign" message up indefinitely, which makes me have to refresh the page (annoying because that collapses all my folders and resets my sidebar width to the default).

This has been a prime issue since quite a time and is not as recent, sometimes upon navigating away from SC page gets stuck at "saving smart campaign" indefinitely even when the status on right says "saved" - the only way to get away from this is by refreshing the webpage, which is a lil' frustrating at times! Hope Adobe fix these items in next updates. 🙂