SOLVED

Re: Marketo Templates

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Templates

Hi Guys,

Hope someone can help out, I have no HTML skill set and looking at the Marketo Templates seems like it's very limited. Does Marketo have more templates and where can I find them? or can I purchase 'Marketing Email Templates' from Envato and import them.

All ideas and suggestions are welcomed.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Adam_Pereyra
Level 2

My team and I had the same problem. We found a program that was very cheap and agile. BeeFree.io  We now create all our emails in BeeFree and transfer the HTML into Marketo. It is an extra step, but the end result is much better than the standard templates offered by Marketo.

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
Chris_Saporito
Level 9

We use Knak for templates, they are easy to use and have quite a few to choose from. I think we've been using them for about 3 years now and have had a good experience.

knak. | Responsive Marketo & Eloqua Email and Landing Page Templates

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Chris had a look at Knak seem a little pricey for our needs but appreciate sharing the advice.

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

We just made our initial product, a Marketo Template Builder, free for anyone. You can go in and build a premium Marketo email or landing page template using your brand colors with no code required here: https://knak.com/products/templates/marketo/ 

Nancy_Lawson_Be
Level 2

We also use Knak and have been really happy with their templates and the ease of working with them.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We just started with Knak about a month ago - and my first template took maybe an hour just to learn--now it's so fast! And their customer support is incredibly helpful. They specifically started the company to fill the niche need for templates as the founders have been longtime Marketo users.

Jackie_Potts
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

You can also use Marketo professional services to create templates for emails and landing pages that are designed specifically for what you want.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Jackie how can I access the pro services?

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Your best bet is to use an outside agency that specializes in Marketo template design/coding: https://nation.marketo.com/message/187302-re-any-agencies-creating-email-templates

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheers Dan will check it out