SOLVED

Re: Marketo Sales Insight Customization and Reports/Metrics

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Sales Insight Customization and Reports/Metrics

Hi all,

I looked to find previous articles on this as I am sure other people have ran into this problem but I did not quite find an answer to the question.

Recently we have had some of our sales rep tell us they are using HubSpot's free offering of email deliverability stats (open, clicked links) and so on.

We want to bring this functionality to them through Marketo Sales Insight and let them send templated emails (but customize their audience and verbiage) where they can see who is opening and engaging with the emails they are crafting.

My first question is if we provide a template through MSI can they craft the individual text through SFDC or are they locked into the verbiage provided by the approved template in Marketo?

Second, is there an easy and quick way in SFDC to see the results of their chosen send (aka opens, click and so on) or will I have to create customized reports for each sales representative?

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Murph

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Murphy,

1/ Yes, they can change the text of the emai before sending it in MSI. IMHO, the flexibility here is event to high, as the sales can potentially make changes in the email that would not have been possible in Marketo editor if you are using email 2.0. See Email 2.0 templates and sales insight: some annoying suprises

2/ this email will appear as any other email in the MSI email tab, together with open and click info.

-Greg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Murphy,

1/ Yes, they can change the text of the emai before sending it in MSI. IMHO, the flexibility here is event to high, as the sales can potentially make changes in the email that would not have been possible in Marketo editor if you are using email 2.0. See Email 2.0 templates and sales insight: some annoying suprises

2/ this email will appear as any other email in the MSI email tab, together with open and click info.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Greg, good to know!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Pls mark it as answered, so that it gets out of the radar

-Greg

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Also, the Sales Insight Perf report provides the data.

Salespeople are being sold things like HubSpot and other sales nurture automation tools...but MSI does 90% of this when setup properly.