SOLVED

Re: Marketo Sales Insight - Can we set up Alert Emails with MSI?

Go to solution
Stephany_Chang
Level 1

Marketo Sales Insight - Can we set up Alert Emails with MSI?

Hi! For one of our email campaigns, we set up a smart campaign that sends the sales team an alert email when a lead clicks on a link in the email. Since setting these up are somewhat manual for us, we were wondering if Marketo Sales Insight is a better alternative for sending alert emails to sales. 

Few questions about MSI:

1) What happens when someone is put on a watch list? Can we add multiple people at a time to a watch list?

2) Can sales get an alert email for activities from MSI? and for which activities? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Stephany_Chang
Level 1

Hi Andy, I appreciate your detailed response! Can you please show me where to find the Subscribe button to subscribe to interesting moments?

Thank you

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy_Paul
Marketo Employee

Hi Stephany, 

Setting smart campaigns can be a great way to notify sales reps of engagement. However, if you want to put some of this power into the sellers hands, MSI is a great solution for this. I have added some screens below from MSI. 

1. When a seller adds a lead/contact to their watchlist then they will be added to the My Watch List tab. This gives reps a view where they can closely track changes in engagement in their hottest or most important leads. 

pastedImage_2.jpg

2. If sellers also want to be notified via email they can use the subscribe button to subscribe to interesting moments for a specific lead/contact, an interesting moment type, or interesting moment description. pastedImage_3.jpg

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Stephany_Chang
Level 1

Hi Andy, I appreciate your detailed response! Can you please show me where to find the Subscribe button to subscribe to interesting moments?

Thank you

Andy_Paul
Marketo Employee

You can find it in the MSI visualforce page on leads, contacts, and opportunities. pastedImage_1.jpg

AllievanAken
Level 1

Do you have to have another plug in to see all these fields? 

Mine only shows interesting moments, web activity, score, and email.

Also, where can I view my watch list after adding a user to it?

Tags (1)