Re: Marketo MS Dynamics Email Activities synch

Radha
Level 2

Marketo MS Dynamics Email Activities synch

My Marketo and Dynamics 365 are integrated. Everything is synched. But the emails that are sent through Marketo are not seen against any contact record in Dynamics365. We want this, puch closed activities like emails sent  to show without Marketo Sales Insight

9 REPLIES 9
Chargotra
Level 2

Hi Radha - For now, with the native integration between Marketo and Dynamics 365, tracking email sends from Marketo directly within Dynamics 365 as closed activities without using Marketo Sales Insight is not natively supported.

Radha
Level 2

Hi, Thanks for your reply, So is there any other alternate solution to this?

Michael_Florin
Level 10

Radha
Level 2

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your Reply. MSI is know to me but they dont want to use this as this is a paid licence. Is there any other way around?

Radha
Level 2

Hi, Can I get more information on Sales Insights. We have around 90,000 contacts so would the select Marketo version work or we need to top up, if so what would be the price??

Michael_Florin
Level 10

Nobody knows. 🙂 You have to talk to your Customer Success or Account Manager at Adobe.

AFAIK, MSI pricing is organized by sales seats, not by database count.

Radha
Level 2

Thank you so much, so in Marketo's select version we have 20 sales insights users, Would any additional price be needed??

Radha
Level 2

Can you help me in detail- Can everyone see the email in dynamics or only the users that have licence can see that?

Is there any documentation that explains how user with licence can view the emails in Dynamics?

Michael_Florin
Level 10

If I'm not mistaken, any Sales User can actually view MSI data in Dynamics, and Adobe calculates the amount of users who actually do it. But I could be wrong here.

General documentation is here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/marketo-sales-insight/msi-for-...but for pricing and usage you better ask your Adobe contact. This stuff changes faster than you could ever memorize it. 🙂