Marketo Measure - LinkedIn Lead Gen Form Sync for Non-English Languages

wardmegV2
Level 1

Marketo Measure - LinkedIn Lead Gen Form Sync for Non-English Languages

I have a LinkedIn integration with Marketo Measure (Bizible) and lead gen forms in english format have always synced and created touchpoints on the Bizible person record. Recently, my campaigns team created German and Spanish language forms and none of the form fills are creating touchpoints in Bizible. They are creating records in Marketo, that's syncing just fine as expected. It's only the touchpoints that aren't registering. 

Anyone run into this as well and know how to troubleshoot?

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Marketo Measure - LinkedIn Lead Gen Form Sync for Non-English Languages

Do have LinkedIn integrated with Marketo Measure using the OOTB MM - LinkedIn integration? If yes, could you verify whether the LinkedIn account that you have integrated has access to all/or at least the LinkedIn business accounts that you are currently using for creating the Lead Gen Forms and sponsored campaigns?

wardmegV2
Level 1

Re: Marketo Measure - LinkedIn Lead Gen Form Sync for Non-English Languages

Yes, LinkedIn is integrated with Marketo Measure and we only have one business account. I've confirmed it's the same account ID as the English forms and matches the ID that's listed on the integration. I've also changed campaign owners to super admins in LI based on the documentation.