SOLVED

Can Marketo integrate with LiveRamp?

Go to solution
Ella_Taylor
Level 2

Can Marketo integrate with LiveRamp?

Does Marketo have a native integration with LiveRamp? I can see it as an option in the UI but I've also heard that it doesn't work anymore and that I'll need to build an SFTP connector as a workaround.

image (39).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Beth_Massura
Level 8 - Champion

Re: Can Marketo integrate with LiveRamp?

Hi Ella,

It appears that LiveRamp is no longer a native integration option. On the Send a List to an Ad Network documentation page, it says "Choose between LinkedIn, Facebook, or Google (the other options are not available at this time)." This is further supported by the details on the Understanding Ad Network Integrations documentation page under the "Current Functionality" section.

Cheers,

Beth Massura

2022 Adobe Marketo Engage Champion

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Beth_Massura
Level 8 - Champion

Hi Ella,

It appears that LiveRamp is no longer a native integration option. On the Send a List to an Ad Network documentation page, it says "Choose between LinkedIn, Facebook, or Google (the other options are not available at this time)." This is further supported by the details on the Understanding Ad Network Integrations documentation page under the "Current Functionality" section.

Cheers,

Beth Massura

2022 Adobe Marketo Engage Champion

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Marketo should mention this in the Send to Ad Network dialog too. When I click LiveRamp, I get an option to log in to LiveRamp's IdentityLink Service.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1688397662911.png

Either this integration isn't active or the documentation page needs an update. Also, I noticed that other options that are listed on the documentation page and not available in Marketo yet (such as Turn, Rocket Fuel, etc.) aren't shown in the Send to Ad Network dialog, only the LiveRamp is shown apart from the Google, Facebook, and Google platforms. This may indicate that they made it available but didn't update their documentation page yet (maybe).

@Ella_Taylor, I'd suggest getting in touch and reaching out to your CSM about the availability of LiveRamp integration and documentation around it as it's probably not provided in the product documentation. You may also reach out to the support if you have a specific question about the integration.