SOLVED

Marketo Learning Manual

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Learning Manual

Hi All,
Just started learning all about Marketo. I was just wondering does anybody know of a Marketo Leaning Manual which can either be printed off or downloaded?
Thanks,
Ciara
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marketo Learning Manual

Hi Ciara, 

When I started using Marketo a year ago, I asked the same question.  Unfortunately, there is nothing that you can download and print off.  I suggest using the community and the resources and tools it provides.  Click on the University Tab at the top.  From there you will see a few boxes, the top one is "New to Marketo"  I would start there. Then move on to the "courses" box.  They have a ton of prerecorded webinars that will show you hands on.  

I also bought Josh Hills "Marketing Rockstars guide to Marketo" and found that to be helpful as well.  If you ever have a question, type it into the community box, its more than likely that someone else has had the same quesiton.  If not, go ahead and post it!  People in the community have been VERY helpful for me.  if all else fails, call support and they will troubleshoot your question for you.  The more you are in the system and using it, the more familiar you will become.  Hope that helps some! Good luck!!! 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ciara, 

When I started using Marketo a year ago, I asked the same question.  Unfortunately, there is nothing that you can download and print off.  I suggest using the community and the resources and tools it provides.  Click on the University Tab at the top.  From there you will see a few boxes, the top one is "New to Marketo"  I would start there. Then move on to the "courses" box.  They have a ton of prerecorded webinars that will show you hands on.  

I also bought Josh Hills "Marketing Rockstars guide to Marketo" and found that to be helpful as well.  If you ever have a question, type it into the community box, its more than likely that someone else has had the same quesiton.  If not, go ahead and post it!  People in the community have been VERY helpful for me.  if all else fails, call support and they will troubleshoot your question for you.  The more you are in the system and using it, the more familiar you will become.  Hope that helps some! Good luck!!! 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Erin
Many thanks for your reply. Yes I have gone through all the online exercises, courses etc, which was a great help. Thanks for the information in relation to Josh Hills "Marketing Rockstars guide to Marketo". Will definitely check this out.

Many thanks
Ciara
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know where you can get an ebook copy of Josh Hills "Marketing Rockstars guide to Marketo" ?  His site says it's unavailable??
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Sherry, email me at josh@marketingrockstarguides.com.