Re: Marketo keeps spinning while importing a template

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo keeps spinning while importing a template

Hi there,
I'm trying to import one of the cool landing page templates from templates.marketo.com. When I click import, it prompts me to log into Marketo again and then just spins and spins while importing. We are talking about 15 minutes of spinning for one template.

Do you have to have Admin rights to import the template? Any other thoughts?

Much appreciated!
🙂 Carey
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You do have to have permission to import templates or programs. You do not need to be an admin.

Have you received an email from Marketo? It usually sends one when it is done or fails.

If this persists, ask Support.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm, you should either be getting an error or it should be finishing- so probably not a permissions issue. Can you reach out to support? They can investigate and document this so we can fix it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Guys! Our main Marketo support person internally is on east coast time and already gone for the weekend. He also has to help me with support issues. I will try it again on Monday morning and if I get the same issue, I'll check with him and then call support. Thanks for your quick responses!
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

The other thing that I would probably try is using another browser. I know there aren't supposed to be issues across browser types, but sometimes I still find that things work better on one browser than another. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Dory! I just tried Firefox and it did the same thing that Chrome did. I'm reaching out to our internal Marketo admin now to see what it could be.