Attention: The Marketo Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Marketo Instance Access Issue

Vinay_Kumar
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Marketo Instance Access Issue

Hi All,

I am experiencing Marketo access issue on marketo instances. It is asking for verification and then returning the Failed to load Page error. Below is the screenshot:

Vinay_Kumar_0-1724160478937.png

Anyone experiencing the same?

1 REPLY 1
MannyP
Level 1

Re: Marketo Instance Access Issue

Hi Vinay,

Yes I have been experiencing this issue since Sunday night. This is one of the worst issues I've ever faced but I'm glad to know its not just me, as this could be part of a broader problem. 

I've been in contact with Support since yesterday and tried many diagnostic steps. So far the only thing that has helped is going to an entirely new network and connecting there. Oddly enough, I went to my local library yesterday to try this and it worked but then I got the issue again on that network, which locked me out again with the same loading error.

What I noticed that seemed to trigger the error both times was Marketo crashing and prompting a refresh while I was working in the email editor. Upon inspecting the load error page I see this issue being thrown on the console. After reading up on CORS it seems that Marketo is failing to attach the required preflight-request in the header.

All of that being said I am still waiting to find a solution from Support. As we speak I am at a family member's house where I can access on their network since my home and local library are now "blocked".

Screenshot 2024-08-19 154630.png