Marketo Implementation Partners for Dynamics 365?

jodiwright
Level 1

Marketo Implementation Partners for Dynamics 365?

Hello!

We just signed up with Marketo (yay!) and I'm looking for an implementation partner. The one that was recommended to us by the sales rep is not very impressive.  I can't seem to find anything on Marketo's website that lists their partners. I've looked at LaunchPoint and all I see are apps - not implementation partners. Also, we use Dynamics 365.

Does anyone have any recommendations or know where I can find a list of partners? 

Thanks!

Jodi

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Marketo Implementation Partners for Dynamics 365?

Hi Jodi,

While this could easily provoke  a recommend-off (and the Community isn't the best place for such things) I can confidently steer you toward Sponge (sponge.io). Can't go wrong with them, though same is certainly true of many of their peers.

jodiwright
Level 1

Thanks for responding. Where would be a more appropriate place to ask for recommendations?  Is there a directory somewhere that lists all the partners?

SanfordWhiteman

For a recommend-off... there's no official Adobe space for that kind of thing.

For a directory... filter the Adobe Partner Finder by Solutions » Marketo Engage. That won't give you an immediate drill-down into Dynamics 365 familiarity, but you can use it to start having some discussions. Explain exactly what felt wrong in your initial convo with the other group.

(P.S. Shouted out Sponge in particular because I don't have any affiliation with them — self-promo isn't allowed on the Community. But I trust them and know they know D365.)

jodiwright
Level 1

THANK YOU for the partner link! I have been looking all over for that!

As for the partner we have spoken with - just seemed like they wanted to nickel and dime us for everything. And the level of professionalism was lacking, in my opinion.

SanfordWhiteman

@jodiwright wrote:

THANK YOU for the partner link! I have been looking all over for that!

As for the partner we have spoken with - just seemed like they wanted to nickel and dime us for everything. And the level of professionalism was lacking, in my opinion.

Sure thing!

Yeah, I get it... well, open your convos with the others by explaining that experience and hope for a better one.