SOLVED

Re: Marketo + Google Analytics Program Tracking

Go to solution
SydneyMulligan
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Marketo + Google Analytics Program Tracking

We are using RTP and Google Analytics & Adwords to monitor behavior on our websites and remarket with personalized ads. We would like to set up a Marketo program to track effectiveness and integrate into our RCM. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just published an article and accompanying cheat sheet explaining the steps I went through in order to integrate Marketo and Google Analytics. This is available at Google Analytics-Marketo End-to-End Integration and I thought you might find it useful.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just published an article and accompanying cheat sheet explaining the steps I went through in order to integrate Marketo and Google Analytics. This is available at Google Analytics-Marketo End-to-End Integration and I thought you might find it useful.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Stephane,

I am trying to set this up but can't get it to work.. I believe my issue is with the form in itself. I have it set up as you describes but you don't write anything about the "autofill" option under "behavior". I guess I should leave it alone and make "form pre-fill" disabled.

I am using a field called "SE_OS_40" which is a String, the label is "SE_OS_40" as well, I have modified your code to fit the name change (I believe) but can't get it to work... have I typed something wrong?

<script src="//app-lon02.marketo.com/js/forms2/js/forms2.min.js"></script>

<form id="mktoForm_3295"></form><script>MktoForms2.loadForm("//app-lon02.marketo.com", "184-XFT-999", 3297, function(form)

{  function getgacid() { try { var tracker = ga.getAll()[0]; return tracker.get('clientId'); } catch (e) { return 'n/a'; } } form.vals({ "SE_OS_40": getgacid() }); }); </script>

Anonymous
Not applicable

and is it still valid that we should not use marketo's own "get cookie value"?