SOLVED

Re: Marketo forms on Marketo LPs are not submittable for China

Go to solution
Yavor_Todorov
Level 3

Marketo forms on Marketo LPs are not submittable for China

Hello,

This started last week. It looks like almost all people from China are not able to submit forms on Marketo LPs.

This is an example: https://info.softwareag.com/Testing-China-Forms.html 

The form submits fine for me, but as seen on the below screenshot, the submit button gets "disabled" for China. This isn't coming from me or the template itself. I tried to cheat and removed the Disabled, then when I submitted the form, the field values(First Last name etc.) appeared in the URL and the submission was not successful.

china-error.png

Do you have an idea what could possibly cause this?

Thanks,

Yavor

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

The form submits fine for me, but as seen on the below screenshot, the submit button gets "disabled" for China. This isn't coming from me or the template itself.

It is right on the page.

The button is disabled while reCAPTCHA initializes (as is correct). Then it gets enabled. If reCAPTCHA doesn’t init successfully, the button stays disabled (which is also correct, since without reCAPTCHA your form can’t possible pass reCAPTCHA validation) .

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

The form submits fine for me, but as seen on the below screenshot, the submit button gets "disabled" for China. This isn't coming from me or the template itself.

It is right on the page.

The button is disabled while reCAPTCHA initializes (as is correct). Then it gets enabled. If reCAPTCHA doesn’t init successfully, the button stays disabled (which is also correct, since without reCAPTCHA your form can’t possible pass reCAPTCHA validation) .

Yavor_Todorov
Level 3

Hi Sanford,

thanks for your reply. reCAPTCHA seems to be the issue, yes! I have 2 more questions:

1. Is there a way to disable it especially for China? I searched but couldn't find any solutions.

2. Do you know an alternative tool that works globally so we can try it?