SOLVED

Marketo Form on Thought Industries Platform

Go to solution
dabelard
Level 2

Marketo Form on Thought Industries Platform

We have a continuing education site that is sitting on a SaaS LMS platform, ThoughtIndustries.

We want to collect email addresses via a Marketo form on the homepage for those interested in receiving our newsletter, however, the TI platform has very limited ways in which you can add outside code.  For embeds, they only allow HTML insertion, and whenever we try to input the Marketo script into the custom code widget, it doesn't display the form.  I reached out to TI support and they said "put it on a landing page and iframe it."  I attempted to do that via a Marketo landing page, but none of the fields within the iframe were clickable.  

What is the best way to get a Marketo form onto this platform?  Is it even possible?  I do see they have a webhooks option, and can explore that further, but wondering if anyone else has run into this issue where the direct embed code is not usable.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Marketo Form on Thought Industries Platform

No reason an unsandboxed IFRAME with an LP will not work. If you link to your page I can look at it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Marketo Form on Thought Industries Platform

No reason an unsandboxed IFRAME with an LP will not work. If you link to your page I can look at it.