SOLVED

Re: Marketo form not appearing in Wordpress

Go to solution
RLSunshine
Level 1

Marketo form not appearing in Wordpress

We have had a Marketo form living on our website for months and for some reason today it has decided it doesn't want to appear on the page. I have double checked that the form is approved in Marketo and nothing has changed for the embed code in Wordpress. I can see the form appearing correctly when I am logged into Marketo, however, when I am not logged in the form doesn't show. This is one of the pages having this issue: https://agencies.pieinsurance.com/ 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RLSunshine
Level 1

We've found the solution, turns out it was an issue with a Wordpress plugin.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
RLSunshine
Level 1

We've found the solution, turns out it was an issue with a Wordpress plugin.

Jo_Pitts1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Congrats on the self diagnosis and solution.

What was the plugin (in case others have a similar problem in the future)

hseibert
Level 1

Can you please provide the name of the plugin you had the issue with we are having the same issue currently and I cannot figure it out. Thanks!!

Jo_Pitts1

@hseibert ,

Have you confirmed that this is what is stopping the Marketo form from loading?  Without seeing the page in WP it is hard to jump straight to that conclusion.

Cheers

Jo

hseibert
Level 1

Hi Jo, Yes I am just trying to figure out why sometimes the form is loading and sometimes it does not appear for some people. I figured if they had an issue and it was one of their plugins we may be using the same plugin so I just wanted to see to rule that out or see if that is what is causing the issue.

Thanks!

Jo_Pitts1

Maybe share the URL of the page, so we can take a look.

Cheers

hseibert
Level 1

Hi Jo, Here is the URL: https://www.tainstruments.com/applications/biopharmaceuticals/

The form should appear at the bottom of this page underneath the contact us text. 

Thanks!

Darshil_Shah1

Well, I can see the form in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge in both the modes normal and incognito, as an anonymous and a known person - 

Darshil_Shah1_1-1649078955566.png

Are you aware of any specific cases where the form would not load for visitors? Thank you!

Jo_Pitts1

@hseibert ,

I see the form as well.

Like @Darshil_Shah1 I even submitted a test record to see if it was a known visitor thing... but the form still displays.

In what scenario are you NOT seeing the form