SOLVED

Re: Marketo Embed Form Submit Button Not Submitting

Go to solution
Nii_Tagoe
Level 1

Marketo Embed Form Submit Button Not Submitting

Hey, I have seen other posts regarding form submission but it doesn't relate to my issue completely because I didn't include any custom codes in my embed.  I did have the honeypot, but I removed it to see if that would fix the issue but nothing. I embedded the code provided by form 2.0 and it was working just fine for a while. Recently when you hit submit, it says please wait for a split second and then goes back to submit. Please help. 

This is the page with the form embed https://www.lasko.com/resources/product-registration/

Nii_Tagoe_0-1608555840851.png

@SanfordWhiteman 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You have 2 forms on that page. They need to both load from the same domain (your LP domain).

Also pls post highlighted code, not screenshots of code, thx.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman

You have 2 forms on that page. They need to both load from the same domain (your LP domain).

Also pls post highlighted code, not screenshots of code, thx.
Nii_Tagoe
Level 1

Thanks, Stanford, can you share the other form I have on that page, it's kinda confusing. All I did was post the embed code Marketo provided. The script is pasted below.

<script src="//go.laskoproducts.com/js/forms2/js/forms2.min.js"></script>
<form id="mktoForm_1121"></form>
<script>MktoForms2.loadForm("//go.laskoproducts.com", "766-JXN-171", 1121);</script>
SanfordWhiteman

There are 2 different embed codes in the page. Just go to view-source and you'll see the other one, which is currently loading from your app-*.marketo.com domain.

Nii_Tagoe
Level 1

I see what you mean now. The second one is the subscribe now form.