SOLVED

Re: Marketo email report - I sent the same email twice to the same people, but in the email report I want to see unique email sent is there a way to do that.

Go to solution
ellekay
Level 2

Marketo email report - I sent the same email twice to the same people, but in the email report I want to see unique email sent is there a way to do that.

I'm seeking some input here. I'm putting together an email performance report and realized I mistakenly sent one email twice to the same audience on different days. Instead of seeing the total delivered, I want to track the number of unique email addresses that received the email in the report.

I experimented with the smart list features in the report, like 'was sent this day' or 'not was sent this day,' but it seems the numbers weren't accurate. They either showed significantly fewer or the actual total delivered. 

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Marketo email report - I sent the same email twice to the same people, but in the email report I want to see unique email sent is there a way to do that.

You can set the email sent date in the report’s Setup tab or if you just want the number of people who were sent/got the email(i.e., the email was delivered to them), opened, clicked, etc., you can also create a smart list with the respective activity filter in it. Smart list filters people only 1x even though the same person was sent the email more than once (as they operate at the person level unlike email performance report that operate at the email asset level).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

You can set the email sent date in the report’s Setup tab or if you just want the number of people who were sent/got the email(i.e., the email was delivered to them), opened, clicked, etc., you can also create a smart list with the respective activity filter in it. Smart list filters people only 1x even though the same person was sent the email more than once (as they operate at the person level unlike email performance report that operate at the email asset level).