Marketo Customer Engagement

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marketo Customer Engagement

It's here!!!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay we got it! Haven't used it yet but plan to soon!
Anonymous
Not applicable

We've got it too and begun setting it all up - loving it! I'm excited to hear the cool things community members come up with in their instances.

I've read through all of the documentation...will there be anything else more explicit about the necessary campaigns to operate the nurturing? Like moving leads from stream to stream or alerts, etc.? It would be super helpful to share with the rest of my team as I'm setting everything up.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Emily,

There are several webinars coming up on how to use this. So either attending or getting the slides from those would probably be helpful!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ Elliott - we finished the rollout around 10PM PST last night, so you should have it in your subscription at this time.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kim - I am all registered for both! I'll be watching the initial one on Tuesday the 9th after work and then watching the second one on Thursday with my co-workers. Want to be as prepared as possible to teach them how to use this!

I've got a lot up and running within the Engagement Program already. It's really easy and intuitive...I just want to really know all of the ins and outs.

I also noticed that the Community page about the Engagement Program has been updated with a lot more information, so I'm sifting through the rest of it. Very helpful and very appreciated!
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Game on!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Cheryl - we have it today! 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Emily- here's another article I just found that may be a quick go-to resource for your team: http://www.marketingrockstarguides.com/