SOLVED

Marketo Compliance Training (GDPR, CCPA, CASL, Double Opt-In, etc.)

Go to solution
Zach_Rogers2
Level 2

Marketo Compliance Training (GDPR, CCPA, CASL, Double Opt-In, etc.)

Anyone know a good agency or someone who can provide thorough Compliance and Regulations training for my team? We all need better understanding of when to display legalese checkboxes, when to not, when to double opt-in, etc. etc.

Just some kind of comprehensive "Compliance for Marketo" training that can help us translate legislation properly into tactically sound SOPs in Marketo.

Thanks!

Zach

(210) 812-7057

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Marketo Compliance Training (GDPR, CCPA, CASL, Double Opt-In, etc.)

Does your company have an Information Security or Legal team? If not, you should hire a security consultant and/or lawyer. They can help you interpret the law and draft policies. My previous company had a pretty robust InfoSec team but we also used AppSec Consulting.

Once you have a policy in place, if you need help implementing in Marketo, most of the big Marketo consultancies can help with that. I wrote a blog about chosing a partner if you're interested. 😁

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Does your company have an Information Security or Legal team? If not, you should hire a security consultant and/or lawyer. They can help you interpret the law and draft policies. My previous company had a pretty robust InfoSec team but we also used AppSec Consulting.

Once you have a policy in place, if you need help implementing in Marketo, most of the big Marketo consultancies can help with that. I wrote a blog about chosing a partner if you're interested. 😁

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor
Ashley_Bland
Level 2

*Following