SOLVED

Re: Marketo check-in app freezing

Go to solution
Tyjen_Conley
Level 2

Marketo check-in app freezing

Hello, we have different logins for each iPad we use for event check-in, yet we still experience freezing problems when we try to look up contacts in the app. Does anyone have any advice/experience to share on this? It's extremely frustrating when you have a queue waiting for you to check them in.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Carrie_Chandle1
Level 6 - Community Advisor

I hear ya. We don't do many managed in-person events, so it wasn't as much of a loss for us. For the few that we do, though, we resorted back to an excel sheet (shhhh don't tell anyone!) that we upload into Marketo afterwards.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Carrie_Chandle1

No advice, just here to say we've run into the same issues. We unfortunately ended up abandoning the check-in app for high-volume events because it was holding people up.

Check in with your CSM if you haven't yet and make sure to give your feedback to them.

Tyjen_Conley
Level 2

Thanks--we did give feedback to our CSM, and he said it was the first time he's ever heard of that happening...seems unlikely

I hate to abandon the check-in app because we already pay so much for Marketo, so wouldn't want to pay for yet another service for events. Can I ask if you're using another event check-in app instead?

Carrie_Chandle1

I hear ya. We don't do many managed in-person events, so it wasn't as much of a loss for us. For the few that we do, though, we resorted back to an excel sheet (shhhh don't tell anyone!) that we upload into Marketo afterwards.