Marketo check-in app freezing

Tyjen_Conley
Level 1

Marketo check-in app freezing

Hello, we have different logins for each iPad we use for event check-in, yet we still experience freezing problems when we try to look up contacts in the app. Does anyone have any advice/experience to share on this? It's extremely frustrating when you have a queue waiting for you to check them in.

3 REPLIES 3
Carrie_Chandle1
Level 6 - Community Advisor

Re: Marketo check-in app freezing

No advice, just here to say we've run into the same issues. We unfortunately ended up abandoning the check-in app for high-volume events because it was holding people up.

Check in with your CSM if you haven't yet and make sure to give your feedback to them.

Tyjen_Conley
Level 1

Thanks--we did give feedback to our CSM, and he said it was the first time he's ever heard of that happening...seems unlikely

I hate to abandon the check-in app because we already pay so much for Marketo, so wouldn't want to pay for yet another service for events. Can I ask if you're using another event check-in app instead?

Carrie_Chandle1
Level 6 - Community Advisor

I hear ya. We don't do many managed in-person events, so it wasn't as much of a loss for us. For the few that we do, though, we resorted back to an excel sheet (shhhh don't tell anyone!) that we upload into Marketo afterwards.