Re: Marketo Chatbot/Dynamic Chat not loading - anyone else experiencing this?

mmarzeotti
Level 1

Marketo Chatbot/Dynamic Chat not loading - anyone else experiencing this?

My manager and I are working on a conversation in Marketo Dynamic Chat. 

3 or so weeks ago, I tried to log in to make some final edits and grab the code to start testing, but after I logged in, the page wouldn't load. The toolbar across the top of the page is loading and tabs are clickable, but nothing loads on any of the tabs. I've opened a case with Adobe and Marketo, and they can't seem to offer any answers. 

Does anyone else use this tool? Are you experiencing the same problem?

Thanks,

Mike

8 REPLIES 8
EllenSchwier
Level 4

Hi Mike,

We are also using Dynamic Chat but we don't have it live at the moment because none of the activity data is currently syncing with Marketo. I know that the Adobe team is also working on a few bugs before the official release in October. I would suggest logging the bug with the Dynamic Chat team (they respond very quickly) and then not setting your chat live until the official release in October when you know the functionality will be there.

P.S. Everything is loading for me, so it might be specific to your instance or set-up.

mmarzeotti
Level 1

Thanks Ellen, 

We got in touch with a product manager who revealed that our account was shut down because we didn't upgrade from alpha to beta when we needed to, so we lost access and our data. We were in the testing phase and had backups so it can be rebuilt. 

I've been trying to find more info about the official launch date, but there's not a lot out there. Do you know when in October?

Thanks for your reply!

EllenSchwier
Level 4

Hi Mike,

I don't have an exact date to share, but that is definitely worth asking the product owner. I know they are working on a few last details before they hope to release. 🙂

Robert_Nichols1
Level 3

any update on general release?

EllenSchwier
Level 4

@Sreekanth_Reddy is this one you can jump in on?

But I know we're just going live now with a few examples. If you want to see on in action, you can check out this page: https://chapmanbright.com/martech-services/chat-conversational-marketing/ 

Robert_Nichols1
Level 3

thanks @pbell @Sreekanth_Reddy we'd be super interested as we're rebuilding our AEM websites this year and would like to plan this functionality in!

Sreekanth_Reddy
Marketo Employee

Hi Robert! Thank you for showing interest. Please do share the necessary information over an email with us.

Sreekanth_Reddy
Marketo Employee

Hi Everyone, Thank you for your questions and responses.  Till Oct 2021, Dynamic chat was under Beta and we have done implemented a lot of feedback and fixes. Now, Dynamic chat is under limited GA and provisioned to a few selected customers so far. We plan to open Dynamic chat to everyone in H1 2022. 

If you already have access and facing any issues please feel free to write to us at dynamicchat@adobe.com or directly to me at rsree@adobe.com . Would love to connect with you and address them.

If you do not have access and wish to be in the next batch, please share the following information with us at rsree@adobe.com  (Please do add your CSM in CC)

• Your Account Name
  • Subscription Prefix:   
  • Munchkin ID:
  • Adobe IMS org (if applicable)