SOLVED

Marketo Campaign members not sync to Salesforce Campaign

Go to solution
frankqian95
Level 2

Marketo Campaign members not sync to Salesforce Campaign

Hi,

The campaign in Marketo members is not synced to corresponding salesforce campaign members. I have checked the status setting which is exactly matched. Any reason why this occurred ?

frankqian95_0-1681387374650.png

frankqian95_1-1681387637255.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FahadRiazRao
Level 2

Re: Marketo Campaign members not sync to Salesforce Campaign

with the affected persons, do you see what values they have under there Info tab:

FahadRiazRao_0-1681756807760.png

and 

FahadRiazRao_2-1681756864130.png

For this, you would simply create a new View and add following columns:

FahadRiazRao_3-1681756996565.png

FahadRiazRao_4-1681757062433.png

If you find blank values there for affected leads, means Leads not yet inserted in SF - and MKTO cannot assign a SF campaign to these.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Same recommendations as your Campaign sync-related question here. Ensure that all the items pertaining to Marketo <> SFDC sync are enabled and there aren't any errors (specifically related to the campaign/campaign member sync logged in the SFDC error). I bet something has recently changed with your Marketo - SFDC campaign sync given that you see multiple errors/issues with it simultaneously.

frankqian95
Level 2

Thank you for replying to both of my posts.  I have checked the possible error list in the other answer, I noticed that there is sfdc_sync error. What should I do to detect the root cause of this error?

Thank you in advance. 

frankqian95_1-1681436718838.png

frankqian95_0-1681436674311.png

Katja_Keesom

Hmm, does this person actually exist in your SFDC? Looks like that is not the case, so you are trying to update a campaign member status before the person is synced to SFDC.

frankqian95
Level 2

Hi Katja,

Thank you for your reply. I don't know why the member list in SFDC and the campaign are not the same. Looks like only partial members sync to my SFDC.

Darshil_Shah1

Agreed with Katja! Try checking the SFDC Lead of the record in Marketo and see if you're able to find that lead record in SFDC. Additionally, this may not be behind your larger campaign sync issue; you'd want to either look for issues pertaining to campaign/campaign member objects, or sync failures/issues for the people who didn't get added to the SFDC campaign even though you have them in Marketo, and looking at your snapshots, a huge batch of people didn't get added to the SFDC campaign. Are you seeing similar issues with your other program <> campaign syncs too?

frankqian95
Level 2

Yes, I faced the same issue with others campaigns.  And I am able to find the lead record in SFDC but they don't have campaign history in SFDC.

frankqian95_0-1681488050143.png

frankqian95_1-1681489509187.png

Darshil_Shah1

Did you make sure that the items I listed earlierin your other post (linked in my first comment) to verify the sync are all perfect? I'd also try logging  in to the SFDC org via the sync user's creds and access the campaign. This'll help verify that they Sync user still has access to it. Also recommend you to chat with your SFDC team and check whether they updated the sync user's permissions / sync config recently.

FahadRiazRao
Level 2

Do you see any MKTO-SF SYNC errors in persons activity logs due to data validation and stuck by some validation rule(s) in SF?

frankqian95
Level 2

Thanks for your reply.

I post the screenshot in the above reply. You are right, there is MKTO-SF SYNC errors in log. But what should I do to debug this error?

Thank you in advance.