SOLVED

Marketing Activities Graph

Go to solution
Tiffany_Thomas
Level 2

Marketing Activities Graph

I'm new to using Marketo, this is week three, but I inherited the instance. Last week I noticed that the graph on the Marketing Activities home page shows we've been creating between 7,000 and 10,000 new people everyday since April 11th which is way more than we created per day in March. When I run a smart list of people created during that time frame it doesn't match those numbers at all. Am I missing some detail about the graph? Is there something I can do to make the graph more accurate or should I just ignore it?

Edit: Of course after posting this question I had a light bulb moment. The graph doesn't show new people created each day, but rather the total of new people for the month on that day.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tiffany_Thomas
Level 2

Re: Marketing Activities Graph

Thanks Greg,

I realized I was reading the graph incorrectly about 10 minutes after posting my question. I was using the "lead was created" filter with the date to look for the leads.

Tiffany

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Tiffany,

You only created a lots of leads on the 12th, not the other days.

What is the smart list you are using to look for these leads ? Use the "lead was created" filter with a date constraint.

-Greg

Tiffany_Thomas
Level 2

Thanks Greg,

I realized I was reading the graph incorrectly about 10 minutes after posting my question. I was using the "lead was created" filter with the date to look for the leads.

Tiffany

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Tiffany,

Mark it as answered, so that it gets out of the radar

-Greg