SOLVED

LP builder (constructor)

Go to solution
Shamil_Kagerman
Level 1

LP builder (constructor)

Hi!

I've watched a guide on Marketo's Youtube channel recently and the question is: how is it possible to design LPs like here on the screen?

pastedImage_0.png

Would be glad so much to get an answer!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dave_Roberts
Level 10

Re: LP builder (constructor)

It looks like this is a "free-form" Landing Page where the drag-and-drop editor allows you to place objects on a static canvas. The downside of this editor is that it uses absolute positioning to arrange the elements exactly where you dropped them so the responsive behavior you'd like to have doesn't work without additional layers of CSS.

Here is a link to more information about Free Form landing pages: Free-Form Landing Pages - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation

I'd highly suggest checking out the Guided Landing Pages, they were introduced as an improvement over the old drag-and-drop editor and represent a more modern approach to Landing Page editing/development: Guided Landing Pages - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dave_Roberts
Level 10

Re: LP builder (constructor)

It looks like this is a "free-form" Landing Page where the drag-and-drop editor allows you to place objects on a static canvas. The downside of this editor is that it uses absolute positioning to arrange the elements exactly where you dropped them so the responsive behavior you'd like to have doesn't work without additional layers of CSS.

Here is a link to more information about Free Form landing pages: Free-Form Landing Pages - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation

I'd highly suggest checking out the Guided Landing Pages, they were introduced as an improvement over the old drag-and-drop editor and represent a more modern approach to Landing Page editing/development: Guided Landing Pages - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation