Re: Looking for a Tool that's Similar to Bizible or rampmetrics

Tom_Kerlin2
Level 8

Looking for a Tool that's Similar to Bizible or rampmetrics

Hello,

Our team is looking for a third-party integrator that will help us with reporting and analytics. We also would like something that accurately and succinctly displays this data in the form of a dashboard. It appears that tools like Bizible or rampmetrics would be best at meeting our needs since we'd like to have the following:

• Conversion tracking
  • ROI broken down by channel (for revenue planning and forecasting)
  • Improved multi-touch attribution
  • Full funnel insights
  • Presentation-ready analytics (This is important at the executive level as well)

If anyone is using Bizible or rampmetrics please let me know what your opinion is on these products (ease-of-use, price, reporting functionality, etc.).

If there is another tool I should look into please feel free to share.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom Kerlin
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Bizible and Rampmetrics appear to do similar things. Rampmetrics def describes the challenge clearly, but is unclear about how they collate that data. I suspect both do so in similar ways with Campaign Member Object or something similar.

I recall a newer company doing something similar. Begins with an S, sorry forget the name.

Ultimately, you have to look at the Dashboards you want and push the vendor to prove HOW they can collect that data and HOW they would build that dashboard from that data.

Is it easy to put a script? Do you need a lot of URL params? 

Jay_Jiang
Level 10

To get the most out of the platforms, you need to have:

• a clean and tidy database,
  • a good understanding of your existing channels and sources,
  • your existing leads/contacts organised into the campaigns and channels that generated them,
  • a healthy sales process that is followed already in place
Sant_Singh_Rath
Level 7

Hi Thomas Kerlin‌, you can also check https://www.windsor.ai/. This is very good platform as we have been getting the benefits. Apart from tracking all the above mentioned parameters, they also provide campaign optimization. 

Best regards,
Sant Singh Rathaur