LookbookHQ (and other content automation vendors) - any users?

David_Gaible
Level 7

LookbookHQ (and other content automation vendors) - any users?

Hi Marketoers - any users of LookBookHQ out there? I'm evaluating the tool, and I'd love to get some specifics about who on your marketing actually runs the tool? Content marketer, demand gen marketer, and/or marketing ops?

I'm also going to be looking at UberFlip - any other content automation tools I should be considering?

Thanks in advance.

-David

2 REPLIES 2
Frank_Breen2
Level 10

Re: LookbookHQ (and other content automation vendors) - any users?

I work on my Marketing Ops teams and we use LookBookHQ, the content, etc... is created by our campaigns teams and they done initial setup, our teams does more of the mechanics part and making sure connection between it and Marketo works. I deployed in a Engagement program, which was a very difficult process but it works well now it's deployed, when LookBookHQ talks about Nurture campaigns, they really mean Drip Campaigns, this was major for us as the documentation is focused around the default Marketo asset. Take a look at the Marketo Resources they have online: Marketo Resources - LookBookHQ Knowledge Base - Confluence. Also note our LookBookHQ is quite content heavy, so sometimes people don't binge as much as we'd like, a good LookBookHQ should consist more of bitesize content which allows bingeing (bingeing is the LookBookHQ buzzword for people who consume lots of content).

David_Gaible
Level 7

Re: LookbookHQ (and other content automation vendors) - any users?

Thanks Frank Breen, that's very good to know, especially the different between nurtures vs. drips. I appreciate the help!