Re: Locating our Authorized Contacts

taumueller
Level 2

Locating our Authorized Contacts

Can someone direct me where to locate our authorized contacts in Marketo?

5 REPLIES 5
jacklaushway1
Level 2

Hi there,

Keep in mind, you must be set up as a Support Administrator on your support entitlement with Marketo in order to manage authorized support contacts.

1. Log into the Marketo Community and click Support.

2. Click Manage Authorized Contacts.

This will show you all your authorized contacts.

Bonus - This is a good threat on how to manage your authorized contacts: https://nation.marketo.com/t5/knowledgebase/managing-authorized-support-contacts/ta-p/254341

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

AFAITCT, a user would only be able to view and manage the authorized contacts if they themselves are an authorized user of that subscription.

taumueller
Level 2

Thank you. I did see that thread, but didn't know if there was a way to view them even if I wasn't one. We are looking to view them and make potential changes, but aren't sure who is set up with this authorization at this time. 

Beth_Massura
Level 8 - Champion

Hi @taumueller ,

If you aren't currently an authorized support contact and you aren't sure who from your organization is - or the person who was support admin is no longer with your company - reach out to your Adobe CSM. If you don't have their contact info on hand, see if it's on your Adobe contract. If you can't locate that, you could also try emailing mktccare@adobe.com. Ultimately I've had success updating authorized support contacts this way when there was turnover in the team.

Cheers,

Beth Massura

2022 Adobe Marketo Engage Champion

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Agreed with Beth here! You should technically reach out to your CSM and they should be able to update the support contacts associated with your subscription. Apart from that, you could also reach out to "customercare@marketo.com"  which is a single point of contact for account inquiries, and general information. I've reached out to Marketo a couple of times for my questions related to Subscription and they have always been quite responsive. In cases it was out of their realm, they ensured that my question was routed to the right team/member. 🙂