Attention: The Marketo Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Local tokens within calendar token

Anonymous
Not applicable

Local tokens within calendar token

Hi,

We have seminars that happen 2-3 times a month. We've had some changes so I am going through and updating through the EOY.

I've added several new tokens, including a calendar token (inherited) instead of .ics files. Within this calendar token I'm pulling in other tokens such as location, directions, parking, instructor name, etc. It worked great for the first 2 events but now the tokens aren't populating for the remainder... what am I missing? (NOTE: Now if I try to look for tokens there are duplicates too, may have something to do with that?)

NEVERMIND - I think it's because I left one token out that I didn't need. I figured it out 🙂
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Local tokens within calendar token

The tokens aren't populating in your email or in the calendar file?

If you send yourself a test email, the tokens should populate within the email but not within the calendar file. Have you tried
emailing yourself as a lead? That should work for both the email and calendar file.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Local tokens within calendar token

Thanks Delinda,

This was in a test email but I figured it out. I didn't include a token that wasn't needed in this instance and that wasn't allowing them to populate. If I include it and just put several spaces as the value it works.