Local tokens within calendar token

Anonymous
Not applicable

Local tokens within calendar token

Hi,

We have seminars that happen 2-3 times a month. We've had some changes so I am going through and updating through the EOY.

I've added several new tokens, including a calendar token (inherited) instead of .ics files. Within this calendar token I'm pulling in other tokens such as location, directions, parking, instructor name, etc. It worked great for the first 2 events but now the tokens aren't populating for the remainder... what am I missing? (NOTE: Now if I try to look for tokens there are duplicates too, may have something to do with that?)

NEVERMIND - I think it's because I left one token out that I didn't need. I figured it out 🙂
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Local tokens within calendar token

The tokens aren't populating in your email or in the calendar file?

If you send yourself a test email, the tokens should populate within the email but not within the calendar file. Have you tried
emailing yourself as a lead? That should work for both the email and calendar file.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Local tokens within calendar token

Thanks Delinda,

This was in a test email but I figured it out. I didn't include a token that wasn't needed in this instance and that wasn't allowing them to populate. If I include it and just put several spaces as the value it works.