Attention: The Marketo Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

SOLVED

Displaying Last Name First

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Displaying Last Name First

Is there a way to display Last Name first so the full name will be Last Name + " " + First Name?
This is a convention in Japan and it looks awkward with First Name first.

BTW, we usually use "Given Name" and "Family Name" instead of "First Name" and "Last Name".
0EM50000000QYjC.jpg
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Displaying Last Name First

Changing how "My Account" displays the name requires code changes, ideally allowing to choose the format.

I would suggest submitting through "Ideas" or, if urgent, contacting your Marketo Account Executive to obtain a Stetement of Work and a Quote to customise your Marketo instance. The customisation would be executed by Marketo Professional Services.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Displaying Last Name First

Changing how "My Account" displays the name requires code changes, ideally allowing to choose the format.

I would suggest submitting through "Ideas" or, if urgent, contacting your Marketo Account Executive to obtain a Stetement of Work and a Quote to customise your Marketo instance. The customisation would be executed by Marketo Professional Services.