List fields are not avilabel in Insert token template while creating web hook

Anonymous
Not applicable

List fields are not avilabel in Insert token template while creating web hook

Hi Team ,

In smart list there is a trigger "Added to list" and "Remove from List" , but with this tiger my web-hook is triggering but I am not getting payload which says Leads added to this List . means while creating web-hook in the insert token template there is no field which should say List name .

Thanks

Venkata Ravi

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: List fields are not avilabel in Insert token template while creating web hook

As you are learning, not all trigger events have tokens corresponding to the trigger context. This is just... the way it is.

For a positive example, Fills Out Form triggers have a useful {{trigger.name}} with the name of the form. But you can't expect that all triggers provide corresponding information.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: List fields are not avilabel in Insert token template while creating web hook

Thanks Sanford

then how can I know when a lead added to the List . means I wants to know the list name where lead are added in webhook call .

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

That's not a trigger token AFAIK, so you would need to either [a] create a different webhook definition for each list or [b] create a different Smart Campaign for each program (assuming one static list per program), then you could use the {{program.id}} token to figure out which list it was.

Totally global SCs may seem convenient but they have attribution problems, as you can see.