SOLVED

Re: LinkedIn Matched Audiences Error

Go to solution
Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

LinkedIn Matched Audiences Error

Hi Everyone,

I submitted a ticket with Marketo, but thought I'd ask the community as well. Having trouble with LinkedIn Matched Audiences. Previously when the integration used the private key setup, we didn't have any issue pushing audiences over to LinkedIn via Ad Bridge, but since the service was changed and now utilized an individual's login as the credentials we are unable to push audiences and receive an error message when trying to do so.

Error Message Received: Request failed with code 400: {"message":"Argument parameter 'account' value '' is invalid. Reason: Deserializing output '' failed","status":400}

The credentials used to login have admin access to the LinkedIn account we're trying to push the audience to... Anyone else deal with this or is it really just a bug?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

Hi Greg,

Actually no, but we were able to resolve the issue internally. Apparently, there are multiple permission sets in the LinkedIn dashboard. While my account was an Admin on the corporate account, I was NOT an admin on the ads account. When we updated those permissions, everything worked as expected.

Thanks!

Chris

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Chris,

have you had an answer from support on this ?

-Greg

Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

Hi Greg,

Actually no, but we were able to resolve the issue internally. Apparently, there are multiple permission sets in the LinkedIn dashboard. While my account was an Admin on the corporate account, I was NOT an admin on the ads account. When we updated those permissions, everything worked as expected.

Thanks!

Chris

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Thx Chris,

interesting to know.