Re: LinkedIn Lead Gen Form Creative ID

Jason_Keller1
Level 2

LinkedIn Lead Gen Form Creative ID

When a lead fills out a Lead Gen Form from LinkedIn, I can see that the campaign and creative IDs are included with that form submission in a user's activity log.

Because those IDs are not mapped to Marketo fields, I was wondering if anyone has had any success in creating a separate smart campaign to populate those IDs somewhere. 

My end goal is to have the Creative ID and Campaign ID show up on the Campaign Member Record. 

Thanks!

Jason

4 REPLIES 4
Jason_Keller1
Level 2

Sanford Whiteman‌ have you tackled this one before? I didn't see any similar posts but probably missed them. 

jcharlesworth
Level 1

One solution is adding a "campaign name" or "creative ID" constraint to your lead gen form trigger. In the flow you can populate a custom ID field(s). As far as getting this data onto the campaign member object, I'd recommend looking into Zapier, Workato, or similar automation workflow tool ... or using a process builder flow in Salesforce to stamp those field values to the campaign member when they're added.

Jo_Pitts1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

@Jason_Keller1 ,

I don't have an instance in front of me right now, but does the LinkedIn Leadgen integration allow you to map fields the same way the Facebook  Lead Ad one does?

If so, create the relevant fields in Marketo, go into the LinkedIn LeadGen and map the LinkedIn fields to the Marketo fields.

Cheers

Jo

LukeG
Level 1

We are still looking for an easier method for storing Lead Gen Campaign Name and ID rather than dedicating the resources to incorporate Workato, Zapier, or other tools. Was anyone able to solve this through the native Marketo / Linkedin integration?