SOLVED

Re: Limiting a flow to business hours

Go to solution
Dan_Prokop
Level 2

Limiting a flow to business hours

We have a flow that we'd like to only run during business hours, since the first step is having an inside sales rep call the lead. 

I've seen posts about using a wait step (such as this idea: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000J5AKAA0), but that seems to typically be because people want to give reps a day or so to follow up before an action is taken.  Maybe it's the same functionality, but I thought I'd see if it's possible to limit a flow to only begin between 8-5 on M-F?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You would have to use a wait step for a trigger.

You could also run a batch only between those hours, but then you get into trouble if you are a global org since your time zone won't match with others'.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You would have to use a wait step for a trigger.

You could also run a batch only between those hours, but then you get into trouble if you are a global org since your time zone won't match with others'.

Dan_Prokop
Level 2

Ok, so I could do Wait 1 Minute, Duration Monday-Friday, but the functionality isn't there to let the flow occur any time between certain hours, meaning it would have to run at say, 9am every day instead of 1 minute after the lead is created?