Re: LeanData vs. Ringlead

Abaran
Level 5

LeanData vs. Ringlead

Hello Community

Does anyone has experience with Both LeanData and RingLead? I would be insterested to undertand differences and whosh one is a better solution.

our objectives are to

• prevent anyone entering duplicate records in SFDC
  • detects records that are not in the right places such as leads that should be contacts, contacts that should be on correct accounts etc ...

Thanks

Axel

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Jessica_Kao3
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I believe Lean Data has gotten out of the deduplication game.  Ring Lead would be used for deduplication. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I use RingLead for deduplication, and LeanData for Lead-to-Account matching. I've found that both are great tools for those respective uses.

RingLead offers some capability to match leads to existing accounts, but LeanData is more robust in terms of what you can do once that link is created - pass information from the Account level to the lead, assign to a member of the Account Team, etc. And LeanData can handle lead assignment rules with a good deal of complexity, which I think RingLead would struggle with.

But for the sake of achieving the objectives you asked about - preventing duplicates and easily cleaning up your database - RingLead is very good at that and probably the best tool for you.

Abaran
Level 5

Thanks  alot Rob. Thi is very useful.

Our SFDC admin says SFDC can now do the same as ring leads in terms of preventing dups. Do you have any views on it?

Thanks

Axel

Jessica_Kao3
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hey Axel,

From my experience the native deduplication function within SFDC is not adequate at all at preventing duplicates.

Abaran
Level 5

Thanks Jessica

Asher_Mathew
Level 1

Hi Axel,

Following up on this thread, did you get what you needed from LeanData?

best,

Asher Mathew

LeanData, Inc