SOLVED

Leads upload to Marketo

Go to solution
nishanth27
Level 1

Leads upload to Marketo

Hello folks,

A question on Marketo list import:

I happened to upload a bunch of leads(A list with 96 leads) into marketo database with a wrong opt in date time info. And these leads have been synced to CRM as well (Microsoft Dynamics 365).

Is there a way I can correct the date time info inside marketo? Can I reupload these leads for the same list with updated date-time?  Will it work or is there another way?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Florin
Level 10

Re: Leads upload to Marketo

I happened to upload a bunch of leads(A list with 96 leads) into marketo database with a wrong opt in date time info.

If "opt in date time" is a synced field between Marketo and Salesforce, your upload will also update the field in Salesforce. That will take ~5-8 minutes, as this update will happen in your standard background sync cycles.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Yes, just upload the list again.

Unless the field has been deliberately blocked from updates in Field Management, this will update the value.

nishanth27
Level 1

Thanks Sanford!

A follow up question : When I re-upload with updated date time info in Marketo, what happens to the date time stamp in CRM? 

That needs modified as well if I am not wrong.

Please advise.

Thank you

nishanth27
Level 1

Thanks Sanford!

Michael_Florin
Level 10

I happened to upload a bunch of leads(A list with 96 leads) into marketo database with a wrong opt in date time info.

If "opt in date time" is a synced field between Marketo and Salesforce, your upload will also update the field in Salesforce. That will take ~5-8 minutes, as this update will happen in your standard background sync cycles.

nishanth27
Level 1

Thanks Michael! Appreciate the help.