SOLVED

Lead Scoring Names: Setting Multiples?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lead Scoring Names: Setting Multiples?

I'd like to create multiple types of lead scores for Marketo--in addition to traditional Lead Score, Behavioral Score and Demographic Score I'd like things based on sales divisions like products and events.

I see there's some way to have multiple score names and have seen this alluded to in multiple documents, but I can't find how exactly to implement multiple score names in Marketo--how do I activate them?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Lead Scoring Names: Setting Multiples?

Ok, now we're getting more complicated:

Courtney, if you want these lead scores to be seen in SFDC, you must do this:
  1. create new fields in SFDC
  2. sync to Marketo (automatic)
  3. make sure they are properly set as lead score fields.
  4. https://community.marketo.com/MarketoDiscussionDetail?id=90650000000PTwsAAG
You will have to modify MSI to handle differing fields. Unfortunately, I do not see how you would offer different groups different lead scores - they'd all see the same fields. You could restrict the Profile View on SFDC to only show certain scoring fields, but MSI will still use the universal settings.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13

You need to add a new Marketo field for each Lead Score you want. The field type is Lead score.

Then these will become options on the Change Lead Score flow step.

So you'll have to update or create new lead scoring flows to take advantage of the new fields. Then you might need to change the MSI Stars/Flames calculator if you want.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah! Simple enough.

However, in terms of Sales Insight, can multiple instances be deployed that look only at certain types of Lead Scores, or do I have to give overall score/behavior to sales teams?
Anonymous
Not applicable

We're trying to figure this out too!

But if you create the fields in Marketo - you can't link them in SFDC later can you?  How would you go about this process if you want to give reps access to the different scores/views?
Josh_Hill13

Ok, now we're getting more complicated:

Courtney, if you want these lead scores to be seen in SFDC, you must do this:
  1. create new fields in SFDC
  2. sync to Marketo (automatic)
  3. make sure they are properly set as lead score fields.
  4. https://community.marketo.com/MarketoDiscussionDetail?id=90650000000PTwsAAG
You will have to modify MSI to handle differing fields. Unfortunately, I do not see how you would offer different groups different lead scores - they'd all see the same fields. You could restrict the Profile View on SFDC to only show certain scoring fields, but MSI will still use the universal settings.