Re: Lead Nurturing Flow

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lead Nurturing Flow

Hi All,

I would like to implement attached Lead Nurturing flow in Marketo , Could anyone help me from where to start and how do this in Marketo. I am creating campaings in Lead nurturing programs but how will i make list of people who has not opened the mail. 

0EM50000000STL9.jpg
6 REPLIES 6
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Hi Sachin,

You can do this by making various smart campaigns by defining various smart lists in a program. You can start by creating the assets, and then, making smart campaigns to have particular flow actions. You can use the "Not opened email" filter and "Member of your smart list" to whom the email was sent -  to have a list of people who did not open email.

Also, I would recommend to have a "Email is Delivered" filter added in the flow. Apart of this, you could also use Engagement programs, which specialize in nurturing.

Hope this helps!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alok,

Could you help me with Engagement Program option. and i have to test this before i implement all this on actual list.

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

There're good resources for Engagement programs for reference. You can start with the same for an introduction here. Drop me a line at alok@grazitti.com for any help required.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Sachin,

Yes, you should do what Alok suggests, but it can be complicated the way you describe it in the flow chart.

Look at Engagements first
http://www.marketingrockstarguides.com/marketo-engagement-program-and-nurturing-testing-959/
http://www.slideshare.net/jdavidhill/marketo-engagements-and-drip-nurturing-boston-user-group-dec-10-2013

which are simpler, but may not really solve your issue.

You should setup a system of campaigns that listen for the conditions you describe and then send or not send the leads.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alok, I have created one nurture program and in that a program which will have campains for each activity but, i want to usw nurture program and also like to give scoring to leads and want to pass leads to salesforce..
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

As a solution  i ahve created flow as below

Campaign 1 - Step 1 Smart List - Member of List 
                      Step 2 Flow - Send Email - Email 1
                      Step 3 Flow - Change program Status - If opened Email - Email 1 thn Program status is opened.
                      Schedule - Now

Campaign 1a - 
Step 1 Smart List - Member of List  and Not opened Email 1 in past 10 Days
                         Step 2 Flow - Send Email - Email 1 a
                         Step 3 Flow - Change program Status - If opened Email - Email 1 a thn Program status is opened.
                         Schedule - 15 days after Email 1.

Campaign 2  - Step 1 Smart List - Member of List  and opened Email 1.
                         Step 2 Flow - Send Email - Email 2
                         Step 3 Flow - Change program Status - If opened Email - Email 2 thn Program status is opened.
                         Schedule - 20 days after Email 1

Please advice if i missed anything..or if anything more can be done differently.

Thanks