Re: Lead/Contact Activity History

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lead/Contact Activity History

I would like to export a complete list of every emai, whitepaper and webinar consumed by every member of my lead database, how do I do this?  I want to run more advanced analysis on this information but I can't find a way to extract the data from Marketo w/o having to drill down into lead ID, selecting the activity log tab, and exporting the data from there. Given that I'm intersted the activity of tens of thousands of leads instead of just one, this is not an option. Has anyone found a solution to this type of problem?
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Max,

I believe that Marketo would probably push you to run this through the API.  I'd imagine you're pushing this data into a data warehouse for mining?  

I've had similar queries a number of times and they always come back with this response.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Michael,

I was hoping to push this data into a spreadsheet since we have a somewhat manageable number of leads (not exceding 100K).  I have never worked with their API other than setting up and configuring Marketo, do you have any resources that could help me?
Anonymous
Not applicable

subscribe
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Max,

What region are you located in?  There are probably a number of partners/developers locally that may be able to help you wtih your requirement.  We're located in Sydney and handle APAC services.

Happy to help if you happen to be on this side of the world.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you ever get a resolution on this question?  I am needing to pull the activity history for all leads under certain company names for analysis......one account has over 100 leads and one has over 600.  Not really feasible for drilling into each one and exporting the history one by one.