SOLVED

Re: Lead Behavior

Go to solution
Lakhani_s
Level 2

Lead Behavior

in one of my recent campaigns is lead behavior at the same time sent/delivered/open or click, what should I consider bot open or real open?

Lakhani_s_0-1649083520565.png

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Email activities could potentially be from the email scanners. Additionally, if the leads with quick opens/clicks have similar set of domain(s) (indicating same set of privacy filters/scanners) then there is a greater chance that opens/clicks were not from a real human.

I would suggest you to turn on the filter and log bot activities from the Email settings in the Admin - this'll help you identify to an extent the bot email activities for future emails.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Darshil_Shah1

Well, it could be a case where a real person did actually open the email as soon as it was delivered to their inbox. Do you see a lot of such leads with same/near same time for all the email activities (sent/delivered/opened/clicked)?

Lakhani_s
Level 2

yes, there are a lot of leads  with same/near same time for all the email activities (sent/delivered/opened/clicked

Tags (1)
Darshil_Shah1

Email activities could potentially be from the email scanners. Additionally, if the leads with quick opens/clicks have similar set of domain(s) (indicating same set of privacy filters/scanners) then there is a greater chance that opens/clicks were not from a real human.

I would suggest you to turn on the filter and log bot activities from the Email settings in the Admin - this'll help you identify to an extent the bot email activities for future emails.

Lakhani_s
Level 2

OK, this might have the chance of bot opens/clicks.

Already Turn on the bot filter.