Re: Landing Pages display very small in Mobile

Anonymous
Not applicable

Landing Pages display very small in Mobile

My lading pages look fine in desktop, but display microscopically in mobile. What do I chaqnge in the template or page properties so that the landing page and form fill the mobile device, instead of a postage-stamp sized form int eh middle of the mobile device? Help!
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Are you already using Responsive templates? If not, that's probably what you need to do. Marketo has some on templates.marketo.com.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh. I am not using responsive templates. Didn't know they were out as yet.

However I was just trying to make a "mobile-aware" template in marketo, about 550 pixels wide, with large form fields and large submit button. This would display nicely in 320-pixel viewpane but also look good in desktop.

It works in like, every other landing page application there is (Exacttarget, Silverpop etc), except in marketo. In marketo, trying to create such a page results in the mobile display shrinking it wayyyyy down, as though there were a controlling background page forcing the overall scree size to be large compared with the 550 pixel-width rich text and form.

So, is there ANY WAY to make the display auto-fill to the 320 width, without having to use the responsive templates???

Thanks all.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im also looking for something much simpler than the landing page templates on the Marketo templates site. Uber simple, a few fields, a big button. Completely gobsmaked that this is so hard to do. Maybe I'll just use Get Feedback as my landing pages, push the data from there to Salesforce, then fiddle with something in Marketo to update all the campaigns and subscriptions that I need. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

To clarify - I am not even looking for 'responsive' at this point. I dont need a bunch of content orchestration, and resizing. I just want a simple landing page that can be read by a human from a mobile device, since most of the people who read it will likely be there, because its 2014.