Re: Landing Page without Email

Anonymous
Not applicable

Landing Page without Email

Is it possible to create a program that includes a landing page with a lead gen form included and a smart campaign for 'filled out form' if the program does not include an email? 

We need to create a landing page that will be used by an external party in their email sends that will direct leads to our database and we need the ability to track who/how many people have filled out the form. 

Thank you, 
Jeanette 
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

what do you mean with "if the program does not include an email"?
Anonymous
Not applicable

You don't need an email. You just need to set up your program so that success is defined by filling out the form on the landing page (ie, you have a smart campaign that changes someone's program status to a  status that is a program success). How they got to the page doesn't matter.  (Incidentally, you may also find this exact program type useful for any internal email blasts whose success you want to measure by conversion on the landing page, as opposed to clicks on the email.)

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I think you want to use the Content Download Program Channel and then do what Amy suggests. It sounds like you are using an Email Send Program. You can certainly put an LP, Form, and Flow in there, but probably not the best idea.

In general, you can do whatever you want in ANY program, send an email or not, but the statuses available to you will depend on the Program. 

Your Program might look like:

• 01 - Register Flow
  • LP
  • TY Page
  • Form

01 Register Flow says
-If Fills Out Form on Page Y
-Do XYZ like Change Program Status to "Downloaded"

Anonymous
Not applicable

Revisting these responses - I created the landing page and form in Design Studio but I'm still not sure how to create a campaign that tracks success for this program.  I don't have a Content Download program so I created an email program in Marketing Activities and added a smart campaign to track 'Fills out Form' but nothing is being tracked.  Can anyone help explain?